Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BASEBALL PRINCESS AND THE GRAFITTI HOUSE!!

Owhhhh.. again.. How do i supposed to write on this blog!! I am not that expert either on writing. But btw 
i will do my best to it. it was out of the blue when my hubby offering me for photo shoot today as soon as he finish his class. and out of the blue to this idea come through my mind since today wasn't really have much sun and we decided to do a indoor. He took this opportunity to ask his best friend (a photographer) to shoot my picture. 
  
I always choose insanity when it comes to fashion. One thing that always driving me crazy is fashion. I am always unexpected when it comes to fashion. I can be chic in the morning, simple in the afternoon, stylish in the evening, elegant on the next day, feminine on Saturday, sassy on Sunday!!! This is what i choose to be shoot today.just the simple casual and good for daily wear. For school; marketing; meeting buddies, and etc! This is the detail of my outfits today.

Baseball top - Newlook
Jumpsuit - I got it from my grandma 
Statement necklace & Bracelets - Veritas
Platform shoes - PullandBear
Headband - Vintage
LeatherJacket - Vintage
Handbag - DKNY

It wasn't that easy to reach this location. Although is just 10 min walk from my house, but then it full of bushes and thick grass and plenty mud due to the rain and wet season we had lately. But of coz for good picture i am willing to do anything for it. Here some of the pictures i got! sharing is caring rite? I hope you guys enjoy looking and reading my first entry!

Some tips to put on t-shirt on top of the jumpsuit 
- It makes so much better look if  there is collar on your jumpsuit
- Make sure the shirt length is is below your butt and the size are not  to small

xxx 



iambloggerwannabe
iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe