Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

AIN GOES TO ANTWERP X LOOK OF THE DAY X CONTEMPORARY CLASSY CASUAL

Lately I've realized, my fashion sense is changing little by little. Although is little bit more minimal, but I've still want to have little bit more touch of colour on my look. Doesn't matter on which part, either outerwear,pants, shirt, handbags, or my accessories at least 1 or 2  of this 'section' it a MUST on colour.

So, yesterday I've playing with this basic white collar Shirt that i match it with this yellow green high waist trousers. Yes as you can see, white sneakers is a must to balance the colour together with my shirt and also my nike gym bag pack which is came in blue and white. To finish the touch I've put on my earring in pink colour. Owh yes, my military trench coat is to balance the colour of my trouser. Just like that.. What ya think? Do you like it?

Wondering where i went to? hihi.. Of cos you already know.. I went to Antwerp! But what for i went to Antwerp?? Wait.. Little bit more you know the answer. Perhaps tomorrow!! Bye

So guys, here are the details of what i am wearing yesterday
Military Trench Coat : Vintage Melting Pot Kilo Shop €10
White Shirt : Zara Trf On Sale €14
Trouser : Zara Trf On Sale €24.99
Sneakers : Adidas Stan Smith Gloss from Foot Locker
Bag : Nike Gymsack Heritage from Foot Locker
S.Necklace : Pull and Bear
Earring : Lovisa