Total Pageviews

Monday, April 15, 2019

SEXY JAMES BOND GIRL IN ALL BLACK X BOSSTEAMWEAR X FUN2AINERAL


The first time in 8 months since I have join and start working with HUGO BOSS and it was such a memorable experience and journey and now I am getting use to the whole new environment and yes of course that included the team wear outfit too. 


When I have the feeling of doing the outfit photo shoot and I just wanted to make it simple and less complicated and save my time not to take much out from my wardrobe. So as soon as I got home after work, rite in my mind the outfit that I have on me. Hey why not of doing it so? At the end still my lifestyle, my working outfit, and to share with all of you what I have on me during my daily basic wear at work.

Wow!! You have never seen me much in Black? So now you all got the chance how stylish I am in Black. Everyday funeral or everyday FunFun? Its just up for you decide on it.. By the way you all should already know how formal and close the color of black it can be. It is major, solid, strong for all type of function and dress code. Advocates, waitresses, accountants, lawyer, magistrate, officer, postman, teacher, lecturer, and so on.. even the preacher attending the funeral, or we are attending the funeral  hahaha.. or dinner, meeting, formal event and functions mostly wear black.. I would say please you can always wear black and black will always be black. Nothing can make you miserable by wearing black. Strong point there isn’t it? 

This V-neck midi length knee cut dress can solve all your nightmares by dealing on difficulties of what to wear on your daily day or night event. Just take a look at the whole view. The cut, the shape even the length of the dress which design just perfectly for the comfort of your movement. I am one of the most satisfied user and i no objection of wearing it even to any formal event which doesn't involve any company event. Ouch a sign of loyalty there because at the end of the day, we all can totally make a benefit out of it. So the same with the blazer. Good night and i am off to bed. xx Until next time.