Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

WHEN IN SPAIN : WEAR RED ASYMMETRIC CUT DRESS


Just realize that I haven’t been publishing any of my travel experiences during my 1 week holiday in Spain 2 weeks ago. I am quite sure that all of you especially my best Instagram followers have seen some of my recent post I have made during my vacation.

So, according to the tittle of this article you first going to see what I have worn on my first day to the must visit hot spot,  name Mediterranean sea balcony in Benidorm Spain .Say it Balcony and it should though. Such a pretty priceless panoramas sea, ocean, sun, fresh breeze, blue skies, such a perfect day to start and to begin that day for sure on this coming new season.


RED, represent strong, Independence's, sharp and intelligence and for sure you all know this is one of the main National color flag for Spain. Having this spiritual of wanting to show my Nationalism to the Spanish people, even though i am not one of them. Let take a little look at one of my best look i have on me that day. Very thoughtful of i to realize that this dress gave such an iconic look and represent some mutual connection in between Spanish living culture. I can imagine myself dress up like this while salsa'ing like crazy, being the cheerleader for the bull fighting team by the stadium during the game.   hahahahaha lol... just kidding here.. do not take it into account please. Do you think i score the look of WHEN IN SPAIN PLEASE WEAR RED?



















Dress : EssentialAntwerp
Sandal : Van Haren
Handbags & Hat : ThinkTwiceLeuven