Total Pageviews

Friday, September 25, 2015

100 SHADES OF GREEN X PREFALL OUTFIT LOOK OF THE DAY

Changing of season!! What does it mean for me? It means almost all my summer outfits are ready to be 'burn'... hahaha what i mean by burn is being packed and stored inside my luggage and to be disembark inside my 'storage' room. Ill be back soon to pick you up in another few more month from now! Haha..Wow!! Really that happening? My answer is yes. That for sure. Now on left only all my winter warm clothes which i will need the most for the coming season.

It was week ago when i decided to go around the city, rounding around another part of Brussels city. During that day I've worn almost totally green on every part of my outfit. Another mix and match between my Vintage Knit from Kilo Shop, Vs my Flowery pleated skater skirt which i bought it last year from Zara. So many green color on that outfit and that is the reason why i put the title of this articles as 100 shades of green. Not to forget my parka Jacket also is in green colour. hihi. Green is Chic!

100 Shades of gray Brussels

1000 shades of gray Brussels
Hair do = Ponytail 

Over sized Knit 
The beauty part of the details
Jacket green to 
Behind detail look 
The detail on the front look

Do not forget to take scarf with it too
Another part of the details
Behind details 
Side details on the loose
How i match the total look 
Selfie time 

So, last Monday i was in Leuven city for a job interview. Ive worn the same knit but this time i mix and match in between different skirt and also boots. So how do you think of this look and which one you preferred and like the most? But the answered is depending on your own taste too. If you like being sporty and urban and young, i think you will choose the first look but if you do love being little bit traditional and conservative but you still want to look little bit more chic and sexy then you will choose the 2nd look instead.






 
Knitwear = Vintage by MeltingPotKilo Brussels , Green Skater Skirt/BlackLeather Skirt = Zara, Slingbag = DelvauxVintage, Sneakers = Adidas Stan Smith, Boots = JB Martin, Watches = Fossil, Glasses = Fendi Eyewear, Parka Jacket = Zara

P/S : I dont waste my penny to buy everything new to create a new look. But ive wasted more of my time thinking which pieces are worth my purchase so i can play more with my mix and match.
Until next time guys! Thanks for reading.