Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 24, 2015

OFF SHOULDER TOP X MY LAST SUMMER LOOK OF THE DAY

As of today, while i am now writing.. Sadly summer officially ended few days ago. It is sad for me, but then it makes me realized it is a cycle of 4 seasonal country life. Nothing much i can changed, other than praying and wishing myself the best for coming fall and winter. If i can face it definitely one of the most challenge i can take over. To be honest, winter and fall aren't my favourite season ever.

So, it was 2 weeks ago when i decided to have little fun dressing up and yes of cos a little bit of my own photo shoot session. What you will see later are another side of my feminine, sexy look. Where am i going to? Casual dinner, party, night out? Yes!! this look maybe can inspire some of you and to know what you can wear for those ocassion I don't know if i can call it classy, i wondering what do you think on this look?? 


Yes, that off shoulder top were just on fire this season. Look at all those selection I've just picked from Topshop shop online website. Incredibly beautiful with so many different selection of this off shoulder top! Talking about my off shoulder top i have worn the other day sadly i cannot recommend you to have the same pieces because this pieces I've bought long ago in Malaysia.













So here are the rest of the item i have mix and match with my off shoulder top. Skort = Zara, Stiletto = Zara, Clutch = New Look, Bangle = Claire's, Blazer = Cotton On, Loafer = Zara