Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 27, 2015

MARKETING DAY X AIN GOES LITTLE HIPPY + VINTAGE + CASUAL STREETSTYLE X LOOK OF THE DAY

As of yesterday (Saturday) my day started when entire all of us (My little girl, hubby) went to fresh market at the city. It a place where usually i bought all my halal meats, my fresh vegetables and fruits as well my seafood. Located near Clemenceau metro station by 3minutes walk and easily we reach the destination. It a placed named Anderlecht and it actually also easily reachable by any type of public transport. So guys it was my marketing day for all of us yesterday. Hihi..

It has been long time ago i wanted to have my outfit photo shoot at this market, so here were all the stories begin when my husband were on his mood of doing all those photos. This time were all in different background scenery's concept. There are almost no street style, construction work, signboard background I've changed the scenery's to the barrel and wall look, clock, door, subways stations, SOS signal and fresh market stuffed. So i am hoping the concept is matched with of my marketing day yesterday.

The outfit i have worn yesterday were also one of the most comfortable way i usually dressed. I am back to basic with my high waist cut ripped jeans, then i paired it with my vintage patched T shirt came with colourful hand sew patched work in diamond/parallelogram shape and that was just make me so attracted to buy it few month ago and it was at a really bargain price (€3) from Meltingpotkilo shop. Then I've put on my gray colour cardigan to cover me from the morning freezing. To complete the look as usual my Nike Af1 Sneakers, Vintage Delvaux cross body handbag, pony tail hairstyles and the end of it is my Fendi Glasses. That all guys! Take a look at all the photo. Did you get inspired by that?


The halal butcher shop i went to usually

In Malay we call it Pasar lambak 

Bunch of handbag

One of the cafe inside the foodmet 
lelong!! Lelong!!
Si tukang jual dgn Si tukang beli
The outside of the foodmet buidling where i have my ootd photoshoot
Kedai kopi
Stokin Stokin untk musim sejuk!
Lago satu!! 
In the middle of the shopping road

Pukul berapa Dato Harimau? Hahhaa

Lambat dah.. Hoihoi..
Detail of my outfit 
The second part
Ripped High Waist Jeans
Ehh heloooo.. 
Keep Calm and Enjoy Life!!
The Barrel, The wall and Me

Pose jgn tak pose

Qis look like a little bird dalam sarang
Her turn 
And yes with ibu!!
Heeeee... Tgok sini..
Smile and peace!! Hahah..

High waist ripped jean = PullAndBear, Tshirt = Vintage by MeltingPotKilo, Eyewear = Fendi, 
Belt = Vintage by MeltingPotKilo, Sneakers = NikeAirforce1, Crossbody Handbag = Delvaux, Watches = Fossil, Gray Cardigan = Mexx