I falling in love with this dress, from the first sight of the look during my shopping last week in Leuven. Cost only €14.99 from €25.99 i bought it immediately without to think too much. It wasn't just because of the price only, but lots more reason. Almost over sized maxi dress kind a thang (Suit my soul and my style), gray/black and light brown 3 beautiful colour combination, good fabric to keep me warm during this season, last but not least it came in checked print. I can just easily play with my mix and match game on what i had on my wardrobe perfectly.
If you having trouble of choosing the perfect checked dress/shirt maybe some of this tips would help you.
1) Small strip print can give a smaller illusion on your body. So, this small print are perfect for those who have body size from L to above. Remember the bigger the print, the bigger you would look.
2)Vertical, long and rectangle checked prints is the also give the smaller illusion on your body. Applied for the body size L- and above.
3)Dark in colour will hide you good on the size of your body. Applied for people with body size L and above
4) Square print, big, horizontal gave great illusion on your body. Skinny people have more choice to wear great checked print dress/shirt. Any colour, any design with/without collar is just great. Applied from body size XS - M.
Detail of my outfit i have worn yesterday
1) Checked dress - Zara Leuven €14.99
2) Brown Scarf - Unknown
3) Black Inner - Zara
4) Crossbody Handbag - Delvaux
5) Socks - Sox World by Veritas (€4.99 for 3Pairs)
6) Sneakers - Adidas Original
7) Coat - Think Twice €1