Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2016

CLASSIC CASUAL IN MAXI SWEATER DRESS X AZTEC PRINT X PASTEL BLUE

Ethnic Aztec print in pastel blue, maxi dress sweater. That is more than enough to fall in love at the first sight the moment i have seen this dress at my favourite store few month ago. I have been wearing this dress for several time and so far so good. Super comfortable, such a beautiful soft texture, it didn't gave me any itchy feeling and the print just 'hilarious' and make me so happy to be the owner of this dress. Yes, i have received many positive feedback as well. Hihi..

I was wanted to have little classy casual look, and little bit of colorful on the result and this is how i did. I thought it was just a great combination with the pastel blue MK handbag and that gave extra more stylish and expensive look. Hihi.. Instead this dress cost me only €2. Then adding to that my white cardigan to balance the color with my white Adidas superstar sneaker. That is a must combination because that white shoe can just look little bit weird because my outfit are full with colorful print. So, what do you think??

        























Dress : Thinktwice Leuven €1
Handbag : Micheal Kors 
Sneakers : Adidas Superstar 
Cardigan : Melvin 
Shades : And Other Stories
Watches : Fossil
Bracelet : Follifollie 
Location : Outside of Leuven Train station