Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

DIY MILITARY CIRCLE SKIRT X DIY MILITARY CHOKER - YOUNG CASUAL SEXY LOOK V1

I am not going to talk much anymore. So, this is one of the first combination i am wearing based on my mix and match game. Ive played safe by putting on my  black rabakz jumper and my Adidas Superstar sport shoe together with my black Micheal Kors tote handbag. Ive thought black goes really well with any kind of colour.  As for accessories too, the choker I've made myself do match it together with my circle skirt. So, how do you think of this look? Youngsters, and those who love to look sexy, or have young look on your face and style and at the same time look sporty too.. Good for casual occasion as an example for day/night out with you friend, going to college, dating with your boyfriend and etc. This look maybe could inspire you?

xx