Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2016

PINK BLUSH FAUX FURR SWEATER X SMILEY LONG SLEEVES SHIRT X REGULAR CUT PANT

 I just wanted to create something fresh, innovative, edgy, and little bit out of ordinary. This is what it turn out to be. Casually easy going outfit either going to work, outing with my friends and even lot more than that. If is doesn't look nice in your eyes, that doesn't matter because at the end of the day, this outfit is still part of my fashion examination. Haha.. fashion still have to be examined. Even if that doesn't look nice, still fashion anyway. Means my bad taste of fashion choice. Hahaha..

One of the many things I love about this look is the pop of blush pink sweater I've worn on top of that smiley icon long sleeve shirt, followed with my regular cut of black pant. On top of that the white sneakers, and pair of pink sock which match the color of my sweater. How do you think on the whole idea of this look? Funny? Weird? Or something you would also try?

Until next time guys! Xx

Faux fur sweater : Vintage Kilo Shop
Smiley long sleeves shirt : Zara (new collection)
Long Pant : Zara (old collection)
Sneaker : Bershka collection (new collection)
Socks : Veritas (old)
Statement necklace : Zara (old)
Crossbody handbag : Vintage Delvaux