Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2016

BACK IN 70'S STREET STYLE ERA X SWEATER X WITH FURRY THREAD DETAILS X BELL BOTTOM PANT X BROWN CLUTCH X



I've felt like street style queen during 70's era when the flare pants are part of the biggest trend those time. There is no denial of me not wearing this outfit because flare pants season is just around the corner
and is going to be the biggest trend in coming season. I can't  imagine myself by thinking all stores and boutique are selling this kind of pants in matter of times. Look, who wearing it first bitches?

This pieces are to beautiful, limited, classy and look super luxurious. I would never wear this outfit to work instead I am gonna give a go to a special fashion event that I need to attend in coming future. Super delicate features, the sweater and the pant still look new as ever. Like nobody has wearing it before. It was totally well hand made especially when I look at the texture and also the pattern cuts of both pieces. The color is also one of the color I've never seen before. Even when I saw the whole result of this photo shoot... there no denial. Being super stylish in vintage pieces? How could? I knew it because vintage is my nature and I can always live with it. Old can always look damn new if you know how to play with it.

Until next time Xx

Sweater : Vintage Think twice Leuven
Flare pant : Vintage Think twice Leuven
Clutch : Vintage Think Twice Leuven
Shoes : Bershka fashion
Coat : Vintage Think twice Leuven