Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 9, 2019

THE RETURN OF AIN X OVERTHEKNEEBOOTS X CUTE EMBROIDERY KNIT X SKORT


The struggle is real.. As of even until now, I am having a real hard time earlier to restart writing on my blog spot. By getting out from my bed, taking my morning shower, putting my make up on.. and at the end choosing which outfit i am going to wear for my photo shoot today.. phewww all of these just for some outfit photo shoot? Lol.. I could not believe it at all since 2 yrs by pass just like a blink of eyes. 
I knew that i have to do something to make sure that my passion, desire for fashion back to life. Realized many of those beautiful clothes that i have bought since then.. haven't been even blog out and not anymore .. and such a waste don't i? So here is the conclusion... The Mummy is return! Haha.. Ok.. No no.. Ain is return.. Re blog re blog and re blog.. Yes! My third occupation i am signing into this year. 

Let's jump directly to the outfit i have on me today, statement MUST HAVE KEY item in this season. Suitable to wear during Spring, fall and even on winter.. Hey, Say hello first to my cute over the knee boots. Is in black color and just fit and match with the cute embroidery chunky knit and the skort. To pull the look more i have decided to put on my flashy cute pink pastel handbag. I, then finish up the look with my dark beige coat knee length. Where to go by wearing this kind of outfit? Hell yeah... come on lets go fishing with this outfit on.. near the river next to my house. hahaha.. Shall we? Ok good night and i am off to bed. Until then xx







Knit : French Connection
Skort : Zara
OvertheKneeBoots : GlamourousUK by Zalando
Handbag : MichaelKors
Coat : VeroModa