Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AIN GOES MINIMAL X BLACKANDWHITE X LOOK OF THE DAY

It was yesterday after me and my best friend Emma having fun in the city together.. We both went to Louize just to see the new outlet of Mark and Spencer and Zara outlet. All the way to the Porte de Namur shopping street too. I am sorry i could not take any picture in there because due to the weather problem. We both leave the centre just before 5pm. While i am on my way back to my house, ive stop at the tram de musee station just to have my outfit picture.

So here is what i am playing with yesterday. The same shirt i bought and worn for my picnic, and my visit to Ghent, This pants i bought from the last season sales by Zara, Biker Jacket from Zara, Sandal from Pull and Bear, Statement necklace from New Look, Burberry Tote handbag and Primark Cute heart shaped shades. Black and White and Beige. That it! I hope by this style and look it satisfied your craving of fashion! Until next time! bye! xx