Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 7, 2015

AIN OFF TO THE CITY X LOOK OF THE DAY

After few hectic and busy week due to the house moving, finally i got a chance yesterday for little retail treatment. Went to Brussels at Niuewstraat to get myself a brand new hair dryer and with some cash left on my hand bought myself brand new shirt from Zara. I cant wait to wear it later. Came home little after 1800hrs and yeah definitely after 1 week without any update on my blog, finally today i am able to make a new update. Hey this picture I've took during Golden Hour. Nice sunshine, just little before sunset. Definitely worth the try! Here i reveal what outfit I've wore during my outing yesterday.
Baseball Shirt : #Newlook
Ripped jeans : #Zara
Slingbag : #Delvaux Pin (of coz original)
Sneakers : #Nike af1 (As usual)
Trench Jacket : #Guess