Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 15, 2015

ETRA LESS KILO SPRING OUTFIT PART 1

Hahaha.. never finished with this less kilo stuff.. hahah but as i know living in Europe.. sometimes in 1 day  can have some many different type of weather. Heavy rain in the morning, then in the afternoon turn out to be sunny and then in the evening is snowing.. aihhhh i always have to worry about what i have to put on.. this and that.. arghhhh..so headache.. But as of today, wow!!! it was full of surprise!! I woke up early in the morning and yeahhhh.. Finally!! 10 degree or maybe many more!! spring sunny day weather again. So I've freshen up, and choosing the best outfit i can put on. Dress up, tidy up, make up, and then.. Haha of coz picture of my outfit. Thanks to my hubby... he willing to help me with it.

I myself preferred to dress up in simple, but yet trendy, chic and stylish. I loves being feminine whenever i dress up but then i always trying not to have that much look because i think sometimes being girly and feminine is little to aging and boring. As an example dress with pair of high heel..ahhhh is boring and conservative.. So i trying to keep those element and mixing it up with my casual of life style differently.

As per image below, there some of my outfit that u might like and inspired. It doesn't have to be the same as what i had, and u just have to know and play with mix and match. Some of the link i show later u might interested to look at!! happy browsing all!!

Decided myself to play dress up with:
Denim zara ripped boyfriend cut
Top :zara shirt cat (my top is from the last season by zara). I am planning of buying this shirt from this link next week
Sandal :Birkenstock gizeh
Handbag : dkny quilt leather flap (Is almost similar to mine)
Statement necklace : claires
Perfect combination of all the item ive pick up from each different store!!


iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe


iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe

iambloggerwannabe