Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

WINTER SEASON LOOK OF THE DAY

I hate to wear balky and heavy outfit during this winter season as examples, heavy wool coats least is around 1kg, piece of leather jacket least another 1kg, knit/sweater/250gram, pants, boot and etc.. If I measures the total kilo it would be cost around 3-4kilo extra more to carry.. And that wasn't include the weight of my body and as well my handbag to!! Arghhhh what a stress! Hahah.. After all with all this extra kilos makes me feels that I am fat women. Hahaha lol

Btw here is my outfit of my out and about today during my visit to Ghent City. Trying to keep it simple and less cloth but end up I think today quite a messy look I had. The outfit I wore today it was just my pick and mixed on what I had on my wardrobe but is exclude the black slack pants. But if u inspired with this look I may can suggest what u can buy in nearest store or maybe  just to pick and mix with  item u already had inside your wardrobe.

Blouse - Pull and bear - boyfriend denim shirt or similar to my blouse I had is this
Blouse -Zara - white over size shirt
Trousers - Zara Black tie waist pants (similarity of my baggy slack-pants)
Shawl - Zara -scarf (similarity to my scarf. But this one on the link isn't a wool scarf. Perfect for coming sprint weather) and yes put some little color on your outfit too because I think color is one of the best accessories I can ever had! Other than my real accessories!
Sneakers - Nike Air Force 1
Handbag - DKNY flap bag
Jacket -  I bought it in boutique

somewhere in Brussels.