Total Pageviews

Friday, April 10, 2015

AIN GOES COACHELLA X CONTEMPORARY X LOOK OF THE DAY

Hey!! it was the best time of the year for the spring season. Flowers are flowering, birds are chirping, the trees are starting to get the leaves back! Isn't it one of the happiest time especially in this 4 season cold country! It means peoples over here are starting to get back their summer lives soon.

As far as i concerned too, during this period is Coachella time. Hehehe i am super excited to it to see what are my fashion icon Hollywood celebrities are going to wear for this festive season. But i wonder if you know what is coachella about? In case you are not sure about it maybe this link can help you little to find out more about coachella. Coachella

Ever since I've became a mother almost 2 years ago, i hardly attending and participating myself to go to any of this kind of festivities. Could be also because of my age factor and hehe.. Trying not to bring myself to much into this kind of party living live because as a mother i should give a good example for my little girl. Heheh.. How is it sound? Professional enough?

But, it doesn't mean i have to stop wearing Coachella outfit rite? When it comes to coachella look, there are so many look that everyone can bring into this festivities. Bohemian, Egyptian, even tribal ethnic or can also be as simple as a flowery kind of style.

So here i came with the idea wearing my entire outfit like i am attending this festival. Although there is maybe no chances of me attending this festival, why not i show my kind of style and this maybe can also inspire yourself and helping you to pick the best outfit for the festival.

The little flower headband i bought it at Primark cost me €1.50, the hat i bought it from my home country during my last visit which cost me only €5. This flowery dress are from the last year collection of forever21, and to complete the look i had this maxi knit i bought it from Zara and the handbag is from Micheal Kors. It was contemporary mixed up between coachella and little bit of modern urban because at first i pair my dress with my wedges i bought i from river island. Just little difficult to put on any of that wedges during my walk.. It hurt! And i cannot walk fast. In case you have the same problem like me, please don't forget to bring your spare sneaker of flat!

OK guys!! I am late for my next photo shoot. See you later on my next entry.
xx