Total Pageviews

Friday, April 17, 2015

AIN GOES KRUIDTUIN LEUVEN X LOOK OF THE DAY

Almost 1 year ago since my last visit to this Kruidtuin Botanical garden in Leuven. This spectacular and beautiful garden is one of my 'must go' list when it come into spring and summer season. Plenty of different type of flowers and plants, beautiful "Edward scissorhands" kind of  trees art all over the area.. Calm and quiet, superb clean and just perfect with their fantastic view and full of natures! Awesome! Located at just little further from the centre of Leuven but it only took me 5 min walk from where the bus driver drop me off. Little after my visit at Kruidtuin i went little time at the centre of Leuven, exploring their another side of Leuven shopping street. Having fun for little time to look for potential shop for my up coming project. Hopefully thete will be some good news coming my way soon. Little after that, just before the day turn dark, home sweet home!!. Find out more about Kruidtuin? Here is the link kruidtuin.

Ive worn :
Oversized shirt : Mark and Spencer
Sneakers : Nike Air Max
Handbag : Micheal Kors
Blazer : Vintage from MeltingPotKilo
Bracelet : follifollie
Watches : fossil
Necklaces : nona-jewels.be
Backpack : Quechua Air Cooling System
Earing : lovisa

Photo all by : Me